Pre-requisites for my talk at #ngIndia

Hello lovely people! With just 13 days left for the Angular conference of India — #ngIndia, here I have put down some of the must-knows before you come to attend my talk on the topic “HostBinding() & HostListener()” in Angular. ngIndia is happening on February 23, 2019 in Fortuna Excalibur, Gurgaon, India. Check the conference website ng-ind.comfor details. When you look… Continue reading Pre-requisites for my talk at #ngIndia

Contemplating 2018

Graduating from the university in this year, 2018 was a revolutionary year for me. This was due to loads of things happening around. Since it was a break time after college and my campus placement at this renowned company, IBM was still months away for joining, I went for a fellowship program based on Community… Continue reading Contemplating 2018

Udemy- Step by Step Guide: Angular for Beginners

I am very excited to share that my course Angular for Beginners by BPB Publications has been published on Udemy.com (https://www.udemy.com/angular-for-beginners-l/). It is a step-by-step video course for all the Angular beginners  This course will focus on creating web applications using the JavaScript framework Angular and will walk us through a journey of learning how to install… Continue reading Udemy- Step by Step Guide: Angular for Beginners

Proud to deliver Angular talk in India’s largest Angular Conference: ng-India

February 23, 2019 is the date.  I will be speaking in India’s largest Angular conference, ng-India. I will be talking about @HostBinding() and @HostListener() in Angular.  The conference starts at 7:30 AM in the morning with the registration process, some talks followed by timely snack and lunch breaks. A welcome note by the organiser of… Continue reading Proud to deliver Angular talk in India’s largest Angular Conference: ng-India